[802SEC] Beta testers needed for IEEE Standards Process course.
- To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
- Subject: [802SEC] Beta testers needed for IEEE Standards Process course.
- From: Pat Thaler <pthaler@BROADCOM.COM>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:59:16 -0800
- Reply-To: Pat Thaler <pthaler@BROADCOM.COM>
- Thread-Index: AcYsTYYww3R0og9fQVaLVRcLuvocIACNZoCgAAPK6MAACSft0ACE3y4wAAC8rrA=
- Thread-Topic: Beta testers needed for IEEE Standards Process course.
Please forward this to your Working Groups.
Are you new to IEEE Standards Process?
Would you like to understand it better?
Our on-line course covering the IEEE Standards Process is ready for beta
test now. We are looking for 10 to 20 people new to IEEE 802 to help us
check the training.
The course should take no more than 3 hours. It covers the process from
getting a PAR to creation of a standard and the standards life cycle.
Our target for completion of the beta test is February 24 so please sign
up only if you can allocate time to take the course and provide feedbac
by that date.
Contact Pat Thaler to sign up:
+1 916 570 2707
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.