From: Yaghoobi, Hassan [mailto:hassan.yaghoobi@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:57 PM
To: Bob O'Hara (boohara)
Cc: Puthenkulam, Jose P; Yaghoobi, Hassan;
STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Appeal to the Executive Committee on 802.20 Letter Ballot 1

Dear Bob,

I have attached our appeal to the Executive Committee with regard to
improper initiation of the 802.20 Letter Ballot #1. In the attached zip
file, the appeal brief is called "802 20 EC appeal.pdf". Additional
supporting material is also included in the zip file.

Your acknowledgment of this appeal is kindly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Hassan Yaghoobi and Jose Puthenkulam
Intel Corporation

<<EC-Appeal.zip>>