Re: [802SEC] Mar Opening EC meeting Agenda Items

Paul and Bob,

	Here is what I have.

Monday AM
1.	I plan to bring the 802.19 PAR up for a vote on Friday.  If you
would like me to I can say a few words about it on Monday as a reminder
to everyone.

2.	The 802.19 TAG will be holding a joint meeting with IEEE P1900.2
on Monday at 4 PM.  Paul has agreed to wave the fee for the 1900.2
members who will be attending, only for that one meeting.  Paul
mentioned that the EC needs to approve that on Monday morning.

Friday PM
1.	Motion to approve 802.19 PAR
2.	Motion to approve a press release on new 802.19 Project (will be
prepared at the meeting).

Regards,
Steve