[802SEC] Regarding Joint Meeting of 802.19 and P1900.2

IEEE 802 Executive Committee,

            The chair of IEEE 1900.2 has contacted me and requested a
joint meeting of his working group and the 802.19 TAG.  The 1900.2
working group is doing work on coexistence and interference so a joint
meeting seems useful and is supported by members of the 802.19 TAG.

            Since the meeting is only a single two-hour meeting the
members of 1900.2 have requested a waver of the 802 registration fee.
Paul Nikolich has agreed but that needs to be approved by the EC at the
Monday morning EC meeting.

            I have put together a few slides giving some background to
assist you.

Regards,

Steve

Joint Meeting.ppt