[802SEC] Current EC motion to approve expense

Folks,

I have been receiving a request to approve each of the postings on this
topic.  I believe that something in the message is tripping one of our
spam filters.  I approve each email as soon as I can.  But, there may be
some delay when I am not at my computer.

It might be helpful to delete the original text of the motion that was
sent by Paul, since his message was the first one kicked out for
moderation.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU