Re: [802SEC] +++URGEN*T EC Email Ballot approve expenditure of $68.7k to upgrade the network+++

Paul ... See my previous e-mail where I seconded the motion in response to
John's message.

Since time is of the essence, I suggest that unless anyone objects to the
change in the "seconder" that you continue to tally votes.
(The question was place to the body by the Chair (you) in good faith ...)

Carl