Re: [802SEC] +++urgent ***NEW*** EC Email Ballot approve expenditure of 68.7k to upgrade the network+++ tentative results

Buzz,

I am highly skeptical that an 802.11a/b/g AP could be
firmware-upgraded to 802.11n compliance. If you think this is a
realistic claim, then I'd like to see it in more detail.

Are you talking about a hardware upgrade? That's within reason,
depending on the design.

Roger