Re: [802SEC] Request for Assistance from IEEE 802 - Emergency Services Location Identification

It might be worth knowing that the TIA has recently created a standard
extension to IEEE 802.1AB (LLDP) called LLDP-MED which includes
emergency call location information.  They worked with the IETF
definition of location (geopriv) and (I think) another definition.  This
is now a standard attribute passed around at L2 via LLDP to support e911
emergency call services...