[802SEC] draft ITU-R contribution under development in 802.16

Dear EC,

So that you will not be surprised I wanted to let you know that the
802.16 WG has been preparing a contribution for ITU-R WP 8A. We hope
to have EC approval at the meeting of 10 March.

The document is not final, but we have a draft:
	http://dot16.org/CSUpload/upload/liaison_db/L80216-06_003d0.doc

You are welcome to send me comments. We hope to complete work on the
document on 8 March. We plan to review it in detail with 802.18.

The contribution is a response to a liaison statement from WP 8A. You
can find that statement here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-05_055.pdf

Roger