[802SEC] WG and TAG status slides

All,

Per my records, I have received WG/TAG slides from Stevenson, Heile, Takefman, Lynch and Rajkumar.  I apologize in advance to those that sent me slides but I have misplaced them, please resend them.

Buzz (logistics), Hawkins (financials), Thaler (on line training), Sherman (P&P status), Thompson (patent)--I'll need you to prepare slides and send them to me as well since I'll have you go through them during the 1st 15 minutes of the opening plenary meeting.

Those that haven't send slides in yet--tsk tsk.  Please send Bob O'Hara and I your slides immediately so they can be posted on the web this week.

Regards,

--Paul