From: Patricia Raush [mailto:praush@its.bldrdoc.gov]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 4:32 PM
To: 'stephen.berger@ieee.org'; 'shellhammer@ieee.org';
'p.nikolich@ieee.org'
Cc: 'jratzloff@its.bldrdoc.gov'; 'praush@its.bldrdoc.gov';
'anovik@its.bldrdoc.gov'; 'knovik@its.bldrdoc.gov'
Subject: RE: ISART Option for 802 Attendees

Hi Stephen, Paul and Steve -

I think the solution here is to have any of your 802 attendees

that would like to attend ISART to register as "students"

for $75.  This is the cheapest way to attend and will not

restrict any of your participants in attending any or all of

the sessions, tutorials, etc.  We always have plenty of room

at the lunches, reception and dinner, so that if anyone wants

to attend those parts of ISART, (normally not included in a

"student" registration) it will not be a problem.

The student registration will allow any of your 802 attendees

that want to come for just a single paper or single session

to do so without having to pay the full registration fee.

Please pass on this information accordingly.

Registration is done on-line at www.its.bldrdoc.gov
<http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/> .

Please give me a call if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Patricia Raush

General Chair ISART 2006

303-497-3568