Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802SEC] March 2006 Draft 802 Task force Agenda and Minutes from November 2005 meting

Dear EC members,

Attached are the minutes from the November 802 Task Force meeting.

The draft agenda for this week's meeting is as follows:

1) myBallot/myProject Update
  a.. Action Item: Geoff Thompson to write and submit a request to the MyProject team that a mechanism be developed for integration into MyProject to track the existence and outcome of any appeals associated with a project.
  b.. Action Item: IEEE-SA staff (Kenney/Kipness/Vogel) to schedule a brainstorm session with the MyProject team (Bob LaBelle, Chris Sahr, Clyde Camp), 802 members (Paul Nikolich, Bob Grow, David Law) and other IEEE staff as appropriate in conjunction with the Standards Board meeting in December 2005 in Florida, to discuss MyProject tools, requirements, and roll-outs relative to 802 tools and needs. 802 Executive Committee are to be copied on email meeting notice. 
2) 802 Online Training Update
3) Get IEEE 802T Update 

4) Attendance Software Update

5) European Patent Office
  a.. Action Item: Steve Mills will also raise this issue with the IEEE-SA Board of Governors for discussion at their December 2005 meeting.


This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is maintained by Listserv.