[802SEC] Slides for Opening Executive Committee meeting

Paul,

Here are my slides for the opening Executive Committee meeting.  They
have a lot of material on the 'affiliations' statements.  If you'd
rather deal with it elsewhere, you are welcome to lift my slides and
move them or I'll simply skip them. Let me know if you need any changes.

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

VC1_06032006_EC_P&P_Update - opening_r0.ppt