[802SEC] Fw: IEEE 2006 Denver Network Status March 5, 2006

Dear EC members,

Attached below is the first of the daily reports on the network status from Steven Schroedl.

Regards,

--Paul

Paul,

I am very happy to report that we had our one of our best first days.

Only problem to report.  8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Electrical power to the
IEEE 802 Network Room, part of the meeting rooms and registration
area had power up, down, up, down till about 8:35 AM. The servers did
not fair well to this and we had to rework a few of them to get them
back online.  Only things that would have help us would be a battery
backup (that is way to heavy to want to ship to each meeting) or a
HUGE mobile travel power station to power the full hotel if an outage
happened (too expensive again, but open we should be open to a member
company do a donation).

The attached PDF has all the images showing the health of the network.

Steven Schroedl

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 2000F
Portland, OR 97214