Re: [802SEC] March EC Agenda Item

As I mentioned to you earlier, I think it is always important that a
PAR form be approved by the WG, as a technical decision.

It is my understanding that your PAR Extension Form was created after
the WG's interim session. Therefore, I think it would be prudent to
have the specific form approved by the WG at this Plenary Session
before it is reviewed by the EC on Friday.

Roger