[802SEC] Comments received on proposed 802.16j PAR

I have posted the file:
	Comments received on proposed 802.16j PAR
	IEEE 802.16mmr-06/007
	http://ieee802.org/16/sg/mmr/docs/80216mmr-06_007.pdf

This contains all the comments that, to my knowledge, have been
submitted in regard to the proposed 802.16j PAR. The MMR Study Group
will be reviewing and responding to these comments on 8 March 2006.

To the comment submitters: If I have missed, or misrepresented, any
comments, please let me know. You are invited to discuss your
comments with the Mobile Multihop Relay Study Group. If you would
like to so this, please contact the SG Chair, Mistuo Nohara
<mi-nohara@kddi.com>.

Roger