From: Harry Worstell [mailto:hworstell@RESEARCH.ATT.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:18 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Mainainence of IEEE 802.11 PARs

________________________________

From: Worstell,Harry R (Harry)
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:11 AM
To: stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Mainainence of IEEE 802.11 PARs

Dear Executive Committee Members,

As announced at the opening EC meeting Monday, 802.11 intends to submit
on Friday 5 PAR maintenance requests for your approval to forward to
NesCOM. The maintained will be for the following PARs: 802.11k, 802.11n,
802.11p, 802.11r, 802.11s. The updated PARs have been inserted into your
folders in the IEEE office in Denver in time as to meet the 48 hour
rule. The minor change to all PARs is under line 6B and on the advice of
the IEEE-SA this is to remove year of the 802.11 standard. Therefore, it
will now read "Amendment to P802.11 standard".

On behalf of the Working Group, we are asking you to look favorable on
approving this action during the closing EC meeting on Friday.

Best regards,
Harry Worstell
Vice Chair, IEEE 802.11 WG

This list is maintained by Listserv.