[802SEC] Open office hours 5-7pm Limestone Boardroom

Dear EC members,

As we have done for that past 2 plenary sessions, please remind your WG/TAG members that I will be holding 'open office hours' from 5-7pm this evening in the Limestone Boardroom along with Steve Mills, Karen Kenney and Jim Carlo.  You are invited to join us as well.

The objective of the 'open office hours' is to give the members a chance to meet with 802, Standard Board and Staff leadership to discuss whatever they would like--it is an open forum with the agenda set by the members that participate.

Regards,

--Paul