Re: [802SEC] Potential EC Motion

Steve/Ajay

The motion says the CA will "be distributed."

The motion does not say whether:
         the CA document itself is to be open for review and comment
  -OR-
         the CA document is distributed for information only.

If the motion said:
         "...distribute that CA document as an integral part of the draft..."
that would be clear.

Other textural remedies would also be acceptable.

I urge my colleagues on the EC to either withhold their votes or vote NO
until the proposal is definitively clarified.

Sincerely,

Geoff