Re: [802SEC] Do Abstains Count in the Denominator

Steve,

I've been silent on this because I haven't had time to get involved.
It's the weekend now and I will take some time look at this.  But this
one looks real sticky.  The one thing I have not called into play is
that at one point, Paul made a formal interpretation of this rule
because we couldn't decide of a P&P revision passed or not.  I can't
recall when that was, but we should review it as well to see if it would
be relvant.

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff