[802SEC] RE: [802SEC] 802.19 Draft Press Release motion process

802 EC,

	Here is the current vote tally for this motion.

Steve

 Vote categories:          APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
  01 Mat Sherman
  02 Pat Thaler            APP
  03 Buzz Rigsbee
  04 Bob O'Hara            APP
  05 John Hawkins
  06 Tony Jeffree          APP
  07 Bob Grow
  08 Stuart Kerry          APP
  09 Bob Heile
  10 Roger Marks           APP  w/comments
  11 Mike Takefman
  12 Mike Lynch            APP
  13 Steve Shellhammer     APP
  14 Jerry Upton           APP
  15 Vivek Gupta           APP
  16 Carl Stevenson        APP
  TOTALS                    10    -0-    -0-    -0-