From: "Michael Lynch" <mjlynch@NORTEL.COM>
To: <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 9:27 AM
Subject: [802SEC] ***SEC Five Day Review*** Response to ACMA Consultation
"Strategies for Wireless Access Services"

Dear SEC Members,

Attached is a document that the RR-TAG proposes to file with the
Australian Telecommunications and Media Authority (ACMA). This is in
response to their consultation titled "Strategies for Wireless Access
Services". The full ACMA consultation is available on the RR-TAG web
site with the other March meeting documents. My apologies if the title
is not clear but the document number is 18-06-0021.

The RR-TAG was unable to complete this response during the Denver
meeting. It was decided to use the reflector in addition to holding
conference calls to develop this response.

The response needs to be filed by COB 3 April Canberra time which will
need to be done Sunday Dallas time.

Since there isn't sufficient time after a successful RR-TAG ballot for
an EC review I am asking that the EC review begin today, 26 March. That
review is conditioned by 1) the RR-TAG approving the response in their
ballot and 2) that no changes of substance will be made to the document
as it appears in this email.

I propose that the EC review closes on 31 March. At that time I will
also advise the EC if the ballot was successful.

Regards,

Mike

+1 972 684 7518 (ESN 444 7518) Voice
+1 972 684 3774 (ESN 444 3775) FAX
+1 972 814 4901 (ESN 450 9401) Mobile

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.