[802SEC] RE: [802SEC] Motion to approve 802.22 press release

Paul,

Already done (reviewed, edited, and approved by Karen McCabe)...

I guess you missed my statement to that effect in my motion message - but I
know you've been busy today.

I think the text is clean and factual, but will, of course be open to
comments from my EC colleagues.

Can I start the ballot?

Regards,
Carl