[802SEC] RE: [802SEC] EC electronic ballot on 802.22 press release (CLEAN version of document attached)

I sent the "track changes" version with the ballot so Roger and others could
see the changes from the version I posted with the original motion to
address Roger's helpful comments.

Attached is a "CLEAN" version (changes accepted) for those who prefer that.
(If one ignores the "track changes" showing the delta, they are identical.)

Since there will still be at least 10 days prior to the close of the ballot,
the previously noted closing time stands.

Regards,
Carl

PR_P802 22V4_r1_CLEAN.doc