From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org]
On Behalf Of Roger B. Marks
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:12 PM
To: wk3c@WK3C.COM
Cc: stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] [802SEC] RE: [802SEC] EC electronic ballot on 802.22
press release (CLEAN version of document attached)

I vote Approve.

I agree with John Hawkins that we should reserve press releases for
specific concrete achievements. In my mind, starting WG Letter Ballot is
the first concrete achievement in a project.

However, while the EC discusses its view on the policy, I'm willing to
vote Approve on this one.

Roger