[802SEC] 802.22 press release motion passes

IEEE 802 EC and Karen McCabe,

	The motion to approve the 802.19 press release has closed with
all voting EC members having voted.

Here are the results of the ballot.

Regards,
Carl

Approve          15
Disapprove        1
Abstain           0
Did Not Vote      0

 Vote categories:          APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
  01 Mat Sherman           APP
  02 Pat Thaler            APP
  03 Buzz Rigsbee          APP
  04 Bob O'Hara            APP
  05 John Hawkins                DIS
  06 Tony Jeffree          APP
  07 Bob Grow              APP
  08 Stuart Kerry          APP
  09 Bob Heile             APP
  10 Roger Marks           APP
  11 Mike Takefman         APP
  12 Mike Lynch            APP
  13 Steve Shellhammer     APP
  14 Jerry Upton           APP
  15 Vivek Gupta           APP
  16 Carl Stevenson        APP
  TOTALS                    15     1      0      0

The motion passed.  Attached is the approved version.

Karen, I have attached the final approved version of the press release.
I assume you will take if from here.  Please tell me if you need any
other information from me.  (I will be in transit home from Korea for
the next 24 hours or so.  Please call me on Friday at 610-841-6180, as
I'd like to suggest a few "outlets" that may not be on your normal list.)

Regards,
Carl

PR_P802 22V4_r1_CLEAN.doc