From: colin.langtry@itu.int [mailto:colin.langtry@itu.int]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 07:37
To: satoh@arib.or.jp; m-shirai@arib.or.jp; adrian.scrase@etsi.org;
johanna.grison@etsi.org; Francois.Courau@alcatel.fr;
Karl-Heinz.Rosenbrock@etsi.org; nicolapio.magnani@telecomitalia.it
Cc: Costa, Jose [CAR:2H70:EXCH]; Lynch, Michael [RICH1:2H50:EXCH]
Subject: Request for input to Rec. M.1450-2

 Please find attached a liaison statement from ITU-R Working Party 8A to
your organization, requesting input to Recommendation ITU-R M,1450-2.

Yours sincerely,

Colin Langtry
Counsellor, Study Group 8
Radiocommunication Bureau

email: colin.langtry @itu.int
phone: +41 22 730 6178
 <<R03-WP8A-060321-TD-0200-done for EOs.doc>>

R03-WP8A-060321-TD-0200-done for EOs.doc