[802SEC] Immediate posting of attached letter to 802.20 reflector

Jerry,
 I'm sending this email to you on behalf of Steve Mills, Chair of the
IEEE-SA Standards Board.  Please be sure to copy him on your replies.
Thanks,
Karen

TO:  Jerry Upton, Chair, 802.20 WG
FROM:  Steve Mills, Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
SUBJECT:  Posting attached letter to all 802.20 Participants

Attached is a letter from the IEEE-SA to all 802.20 participants. I'm
requesting that you post this immediately to the 802.20 working group
reflector.  Please confirm receipt of this email, and confirm the date that
the attached  letter is posted to the reflector.

Thank you for your assistance in this request.

cc:  Paul Nikolich, Chair 802

(See attached file: 802.20 wg letter.pdf)

Karen A. Kenney
Associate Managing Director,
Business Administration
IEEE Standards Activities