Re: [802SEC] ***SEC Five Day Review*** RR-TAG Comments on FCC RM-11325, Amendment of Amateur Service Rules

John,

This document would be filed with the FCC as an 802.18 document.  Since it's
to be filed as an 802.18 document rather than an 802 document, the P&P
requires a 5 day EC "review."  If, by the end of that 5 day review period,
no member of the EC has made a motion to block filing, 802.18 may file the
document as an 802.18 filing.  If a motion to block filing is made (and
seconded) the document may not be filed unless/until that motion fails an EC
ballot.

So, if you have no objection to the document being filed, you simply do
nothing.

This (filing as 802.18, rather than 802) is common practice for documents
created at wireless interims, since, with no EC meeting, it's easier to do
the "review" than to conduct an electronic EC ballot to "upgrade" the
document from an 802.18 document to an 802 document, yet it still gives the
EC oversight.

Regards,
Carl