Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot Results +++ Editorial 2

My vote is Approve with Comments.

Comment 1: The current P&P says "There are two types of votes in the
WG" and then proceeds to list three types of votes. The third is the
Roll Call Vote. This should listed not as an independent third type
but instead as a subset of "Voting at Meeting". Though this material
would not be changed by the document under ballot, it is an editorial
issue that could be addressed in the ballot.

Remedy: Renumber Subclause 7.2.4.2.3 ("Roll Call Votes") as
7.2.4.2.1.1, under "Voting at Meeting".

Comment 2: With the changes, "WG" becomes both singular and plural.
Likewise "TG" and "SG". This makes the writing significantly more
crude and unpleasant. It also has the potential to introduce
ambiguity. For example, "A petition signed by two-thirds of the
combined members of all WG forces the EC implement the resolution."
is less effective than the original sentence.

Remedy: When plural, change WG => WGs, TG => TAGs, and SG => SGs.

Roger