[802SEC] Room requests for San Diego

Thank you to the chairs who have responded to my email message below.  We
have received schedule information and updates from the following working
groups:
Tutorials
CFI
Appeal Hearing (on Monday)
802.1
802.15
802.16
802.18
802.19
802.20

If I missed a working group that has responded kindly resend the message and
I will confirm receipt.  We require WG meeting room requests immediately.
You can forward future updates if necessary to us as they become available.
It would also be helpful to know at this time if there may be any other
special meetings like the appeals hearing.
Thank you,
Darcel