Re: [802SEC] +++Motion to approve P802.3an press release

Having read Roger's version, I will pile on and
disapprove until his two must be satisfied changes
are made.

cheers,

mike

Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems
Chair IEEE 802.17 Stds WG
3000 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, Canada, K2K 3E8
voice: 613-254-3399       cell:613-220-6991