From: v.hayes
To: awards@ieee.org
Cc: paul.nikolich@att.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:57 PM
Subject: RE: 2007 IEEE Charles Proteus Steinmetz Award

Dear IEEE leaders,

Thank you very much for the honour of choosing me for this wonderful award! Unnecessary to tell that I am very pleased!

I am looking forward to receive your further instructions. In case you would send the material to me by postal mail, could you please adjust the address to read:

Ing. Vic Hayes

Kruisstr 309

3581 GK Utrecht

The Netherlands?