[802SEC] Request for rehearing of appeal

Dear EC Members,

As you are all aware, Jerry Upton has requested appeal re-hearing.  The
appeal panel has filed a response to Jerry's re-hearing request.  They are
both attached to this email.  The next step is for the EC to make a decision
on whether or not to hold the re-hearing.

I have not seen any debate or discussion on this topic on the EC reflector.
I encourage as much debate and discussion as possible prior to the start of
the July plenary such that everyone feels they have had an adequate
opportunity to present their views on the matter because there simply will
not be much time for live debate during the opening EC meeting.

If there is little or no debate or discussion on this matter over the next
two weeks it will tell me the 5 minutes or so allocated for discussion
during the EC meeting is more than adequate for people to make an informed
decision.  You have two weeks to provide your input--please take advantage
of the time.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Response_to_Rehearing_request_060531.pdf

Request to 802EC for Appeal Re-hearing JUpton.doc