From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Rigsbee, Everett O
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:39 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] 802.20 re-hearing relevant documentation

Paul,    Boeing has put a total embargo on all email attached zip files
because some idiot opened a phony one and let a virus loose inside our
network.  So you must either send me the files unzipped or you must send
the zip-file to my home email address, BRigsB@comcast.net, which has no
such filter.   Sorry but these are desperate times.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM