[802SEC] Web site updated

I have updated the web site with the following information.

1. New July session web page with opening reports (those that I have
received) and proposed Monday EC agenda.
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/jul2006

2. New July session tutorial listing.  I have received no tutorial
presentations yet to link to this page.  These were supposed to be
delivered to me by July 7.  Tutorial sponsors please begin harassing
your presenters.  http://www.ieee802.org/802_tutorials/index.htm

3. New page describing the Standards Process training course, with links
from the 802 home page and the development documentation web page.
http://www.ieee802.org/training.htm

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU