Re: [802SEC] Straw Poll 2: When should P&P revision become effective?

Mat,

According to your previous e-mail, the SASB is saying (or at least
proposing, subject to BoG approval) that the version reviewd by and posted
to the AudCom website would be the only official version of a Sponsor's P&P
... Thus, the modification below would seem moot, assuming that the SASB
motion is, or becomes, the "law of the land."

Carl