Re: [802SEC] Feedback status on 802.1au PAR

Likewise, 802.22 has not received any comments from other WGs on our
802.22.2 PAR ...

I will be bringing a motion to the EC Friday to approve the PAR for
NesCom/SASB.

(Bob O'Hara ... Please allocate an agenda item for this for Friday's EC
meeting.)

Regards,

Carl