[802SEC] 802.1 draft PARs for Friday

802.1 will be submitting 3 PARs for approval during the Friday EC meeting;
drafts of the PARs and 5C were circulated to meet the 30-day requirement as
per current P&P. We have received no comments on these draft PARs, and have
made no changes to them during the course of this week. The text that we
will be bringing to the EC for approval is therefore the same text that was
circulated for the 30-day requirement. In case you have lost the pointers,
the documentation of the draft PARs and 5Cs is as follows:

P802.1at - Stream Reservation Protocol (SRP) draft PAR & 5C:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2006/new-p802.1at-draft-par-0506-v1.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2006/new-p802.1at-draft-5c-0506-v1.pdf

P802.1au - Congestion Notification draft PAR & 5C:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2006/new-p802.1au-draft-par-0506-v1.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2006/new-p802.1au-draft-5c-0506-v1.doc

P802.1H Revision draft PAR (revision PAR, so no 5C needed):

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2006/new-p802.1h-rev-draft-par-0506-v1.pdf

Regards,
Tony