[802SEC] Draft 802.16 Corrigendum PAR for Friday's EC Meeting

Dear EC Colleagues,

I am writing to place a draft corrigendum PAR on the EC agenda for
Friday's meeting. This request is in accordance with the procedure
that "PARs for ordinary items (e.g., Maintenance PARs) ...  may be
placed on the Executive Committee agenda if delivered to Executive
Committee members 48 hours in advance.

The draft PAR was accepted this morning by 802.16's Maintenance Task
Group, per the note below. The Task Group was acting per the motion
passed at the 802.16 WGs opening plenary this week: "To empower the
Maintenance Task Group to take necessary and reasonable action to
initiate a new Corrigendum project, including completing and
forwarding a PAR form to the 802 EC if necessary, no later than
Wednesday, July 19 at noon, subject to WG review at the Closing
Plenary of the decision to forward the PAR to the EC."

The document is at <http://lan.wirelessman.org/CSUpload//upload/
Maint_db/80216maint-06_021r1.doc>. [The r1 version has change marks
correcting duplicated text in the proposed project title].

Roger

Begin forwarded message: