From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 9:04 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Straw Poll 2: When should P&P revision become
effective?

Folks,

We also had discussions on when approved P&P revision should take
effect.  Everyone present at the P&P review felt it was only once the
revised P&P (or approved change I would assume) is posted.

Should we add a modification to our rules that modification to the P&P
become effective when posted to the LMSC website?

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff