Re: [802SEC] notes from project numbering meeting

I appreciate that all of us know in our sleep what 802.1D and 802.1Q
are, and renaming them will cause some confusion for a period of time.
But I wonder if we are not asking for greater long term confusion by
having an exception for these and not following this naming scheme for
all future documents.