From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Bob O'Hara
(boohara)
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 8:49 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] It's agenda time!

Please send me your items for the Friday closing EC agenda, as early as
possible.  In any case, please send them before 10:00am on Friday.

It is ok to send items that may later be removed.  That is not a problem
at the last minute.  The real problem comes when a last minute addition
arrives.  That is more difficult to accommodate, as time allocations
often need to be juggled to make enough room in the agenda.  This
consumes actual agenda time, while we accomplish this juggling and wait
to be able to start our actual business.

Thanks for your early cooperation!

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU