[802SEC] Flexible Fee Structure for London Interim for 802

Colleagues,  This proposal was supposed to go out for SEC comment
yesterday at noon but somehow it never got sent.  So I request you look
it over for a sanity check and respond with comments or questions to the
reflector.  I will not ask for adoption until you have had a chance to
circulate it to your WGs for comment.  If your group will be meeting all
week they would probably be less concerned than groups that have TGs
meeting on just a subset of the days.

Again, apologies that this did not go out yesterday as planned.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM