[802SEC] Sept Standards Board Meeting Invite

Dear EC members,

In the attached letter, the LMSC Executive Committee has been invited to
make a written submission to the Standards Board during their 14/15
September meeting concerning SASB's inquiry into the activities of the
802.20 WG.

The only practical way I know how to handle this request is to ask each of
you to submit your input regarding the 802.20 WG to me, I will collect the
input and submit the comments, verbatim, to SASB as the 'EC input'.  I will
then try to objectively logically organize and summarize the collected input
in the 15 minutes I have to present during the board meeting.  The SASB
meeting will be open, you are welcome to attend in person if you so desire.

I will need time to collate and summarize the input, so please provide your
input to me before Friday 1 September 2006.

Regards,

--Paul

invite letter NILOKICH.pdf