Re: [802SEC] FW: [802-11WG] FW: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ WG Voting Procedures

I think there is either a mis-wording or a mis-understanding.

My understanding is that the P&P sepcify that the WG Chair decides what's
technical and what's procedural, and may rule on procedural matters or may
choose to put a procedural matter to a simple majority vote of the body at
his/her discretion.

Regards,
Carl