Re: [802SEC] ***SEC Five Day Review*** Response to U.K. Ofcom Consultation "Higher power limits for license exempt devices"

Mike, et al,

Approve, based on the acceptance of the following two comments.

1) There is an inconsistency between the cover sheet and the rest of the
document with respect to whether this is an 802 response or an 802.18
response.  Since you're taking the route of the 5 day EC review, I believe
the cover sheet should indicate it's an 802.18 response and the necessary
changes should be made to the cover sheet.  (Change the text in the first
box of the cover sheet ("representing") to indicate 802.18 and change the
boilerplate accordingly ...)

2) Just after the salutation, the sentence "The IEEE 802.18 appreciates the
opportunity to respond to this document by Ofcom." appears to be
gramatically defficient.  I would suggest "The IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory
Technical Advisory Group ("RR-TAG") appreciates the opportunity to respond
to this document by Ofcom."

Regards,
Carl