Re: [802SEC] EC Email Ballot: 802.17b Revised PAR to NesCom

Carl,

thanks for the warning, I will check it out and make
sure I am on the current form. If not, I appreciate
the trust and I'll transpose properly.

regards,

mike

Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems
Chair IEEE 802.17 Stds WG
3000 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, Canada, K2K 3E8
voice: 613-254-3399       cell:613-220-6991