From: owner-stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG]
On Behalf Of Grow, Bob
Sent: Wednesday, 20 September 2006 12:11 PM
To: Paul Nikolich; STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] RE: [802SEC] +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than
25SEP2006)+++ Motion to approve the attached EC SC6 recommendation

Approve with authorization for any of the following (and other possible)
editorial corrections

1.  p.8, -- IEE 802 should be IEEE 802, IEEE SA is typically hyphenated
as IEEE-SA (search for all).

2.  p.14, right side, third bullet -- shouldn't "vote" be "comment",
this is the only thing I could find about the agreement granting any
vote in 802 process and therefore is probably an "oops".  If I am wrong,
please explain.

3.  p. 15, general search -- eg should be e.g. unless British eg is
correct per British English (I'm comfortable with British spelling,
possibly check with a British dictionary are correct if inconsistent).

4.  p. 17, right column third major bullet -- grammar problem, delete
first "exercising".

5.  p. 19, right column, third bullet -- change "version of an 802.x
standard" to "version of a modified 802.x standard"

--Bob Grow