Re: [802SEC] EC Email Ballot: 802.17b Revised PAR to NesCom

Bob,

I readily admit to not being an expert on exactly how
much I can slide by RevCom in terms of the title not
matching the PAR, and my recollection was that we had
to make them match exactly. I was advised that I *could* do
both in parallel, but that would raise some questions
which I would rather avoid.

Thank you for your comments and your vote.

mike

Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems
Chair IEEE 802.17 Stds WG
3000 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, Canada, K2K 3E8
voice: 613-254-3399       cell:613-220-6991